Please note the following before applying for an educational discount:
- The minimum order for education supplies is set at £200.00.
- A 10% discount on Education Supplies (excuding products with an individual value of £900.00 or more) is available for all bona-fide educational
bodies. Teachers and tutors who can provide proof of teaching i.e. copy of an advert, course materials etc.
can also benefit from this scheme.
- Orders from education bodies can only be accepted
if they are accompanied by an ‘official order’ number,
usually issued by the finance department.
- When placing an order only one form of discount
can be applied at any time.
- Payment must be made 30 days from the invoice date by either BACS
system, credit card or cheque.
- We reserve the right to charge interest on overdue accounts. Interest
will be charged at the minimum lending rate of Barclays Bank
plc plus 5% per annum. Credit card payments will incur a 5% charge.
- Goods will remain the property of George
Weil & Sons Ltd until such time
that payment has been received in full. Title is retained over all goods
previously supplied to the value of outstanding invoices.
How to Order Education Supplies from George Weil:
If you would like to know more about ordering art and craft products for your school, college or course, please telephone: 01483 565800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
You can place your order by telephone 01483 565800, by email email@example.com or through the website (see below). Please remember to have your order number available.
Ordering through the Website:
are able meet the terms set out above, you can order your
education supplies through the website. To place an order, add the items to your
shopping basket and proceed through checkout. Enter your order number in the notes section. Register your details (if you haven't already done so), and at the payment page select the payment option
'I am ordering for a school/college/workshop'. Select 'Go'
and your order will be sent to us for review. We will then contact
you with the final order value and ask you if you wish to proceed.