- Your Cart (0)
Your shopping cart is currently empty.
The Ashford Country Spinner is a specialist spinning wheel designed for spinning extra bulky yarn used in rug weaving and chunky knitting or for plying bulk quantities. The orifice is extra large (27mm) and the wheel includes a huge capacity bobbin. The ball bearings and double treadle allows for an easy start and treadling. The slow drive ratios and sensitive leather flyer brake system are ideal for creating unique novelty yarns.
- 3 speed bobbin with easy 3, 4 & 5:1 ratios and capacity of up to 1kg (2.2lb).
- Polyurethane con-rod joints for smooth heal & toe treadling.
- Wider spaced treadle boards.
- Arched rails and factory assembled sides are easily assembled with bolts and barrel nuts.
- Maintenance free Polyurethane hinges for smooth & effortless treadling.
- Soft leather brake band and sensitive tension adjustment.
- Huge 27mm - 1 1/16” flyer orifice for really thick yarns.
- Provision for plying from 2 bobbins.
- Nylon universal bearings for the con rod.
- Made from Silver Beech Hardwood
- Wheel diameter 46cm (18")
- Weight 8kg
Please allow 2 weeks delivery for this item.