- Your Cart (0)
Your shopping cart is currently empty.
The popular Ashford Jack Loom is back! Due to demand they have reintroduced their eight shaft, ten treadle loom.
This compact folding jack loom has a weaving width of 97cm (38") weaving width, making it easy to weave beautiful fabrics for clothing, home furnishings and upholstery.
The loom features include:
- Eight shafts
- Ten treadles
- Bottom pivot beater with built-in shuttle race
- Easy action warp advancement with steel ratchet
- Large rising shed
- Friction rear brake
- Quiet smooth parallel lamms
- Smooth nylon shaft guides and easy shaft removal
- Folding back beam for storage and transport
- Built-in raddle with cap rail
- Removable front beam – for easy threading
- Removable back beam
- Handy shelf above castle
- Quick and easy warp stick attachment