Welcome to the brand new George Weil website for your art and craft supplies. We're delighted to provide our customers with this much improved shopping experience.
What's different about the new George Weil website?
- The enhanced product search gives you instant, accurate results.
- There are more top level categories to let you browse the website by Crafts, Materials,
- Tools, Book Shop, Kits & Packs, Brands, What's New and Offers.
- Products have clearer, larger images with the ability to zoom for detail (this is work in progress, just let us know if you need to see more detailed images we will try to update the website accordingly).
- Many of the products now feature related items in "You may also like" below the description.
- Many of the products now include links to relevant Blog Posts which provide further facts or project ideas.
- All products include the facility to add items to a personal Wishlist.
- All products include this Share symbol. Click on the symbol to share content via practically any platform, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, WhatsApp and email.
Why register on the new George Weil website?
When you register an account you will be able to login to do all of the following:
- Update your email, billing and delivery addresses.
- Change your password.
- View the status of orders.
- Repeat previous orders by selecting "reorder".
- Add your favourite items to a Wishlist for later.
- Share your Wishlist by email (a foolproof way of making sure you get exactly what you want for your birthday!).
If you have previously ordered from the website you will be prompted to reset your password to log in to your account details (don't worry you can change it back again). For new customers, you do not need to set up an account to use the George Weil website; we continue to welcome orders from customers who prefer to remain as a Guest.
Join the Community on the new George Weil website
This brand new section of the website includes:
- A new blog which combines the old Fact File pages and blog into a new Wordpress Blog.
- Safety Data sheets all in one place.
- Information on how to contact us and directions for visiting the showroom near Guildford.
- Links to our social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram. Please feel welcome to FOLLOW, COMMENT, LIKE, SHARE, TWEET or PLUS any of the content you find here!
We hope not, but any new project as large as this is likely to contain the odd flaw. Please do email us if you see anything amiss and we will try to correct it as quickly as possible. Contact Allison by email with any feedback or concerns.
Happy Browsing from the team at George Weil - (left to right) Allison, Jo, Cara, Ian, and Sophie, and also from Simon, Susan and David (not pictured) - meet the team