Feed your creativity with handspinning tools both old and new in the Fall 2020 issue of Spin Off, the Ancient Craft, New Tools issue.
- Learn why planking combed top helps you spin more evenly.
- Explore the fibre-processing advantages of enlisting the help of a mini mill.
- Get tips for making jersey-style cloth with your handspun yarn using a knitting machine.
- Discover an uncommon type of spinning-wheel flyer with Josefin Waltin.
- Share Mary Egbert’s fleece washing wisdom as she takes a closer look at water.
- See how the gift of time serves as a powerful tool for sharing spinning knowledge.
- 3 great projects to knit and crochet.