A firm polymer clay that retains it shape while working. Once the clay has been conditioned it allows for fine detail work to be achieved. FIMO Professional polymer clay is especially popular with and recommended for jewellery makers, artists and advanced users.
The FIMO professional ‘True Colours’ (yellow, red, magenta, blue and green, plus black and white) contain pure colour pigments to ensure perfect blending results. Using the FIMO Professional colour mixing system, it is possible to mix these seven colours to a spectrum of 168 consistent colours!
Choose from 24 colours or mix the True colours to create your own palette.
Staedtler’s FIMO Professional polymer clay offers:
- Firm consistency particularly for filigree items
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Consistent high level of quality for meeting the highest of demands
- Compatible with FIMO soft, FIMO effect and FIMO leather-effect
- 24 brilliant colours, incl. 5 True Colour colours
- Standard block, 85 g (3 oz). Easy to open and divided into 8 equally sized segments
- Infinitely versatile: For jewellery, accessories, home décor items and doll making
Previously known as FIMO Classic and formulated to surpass the already exacting properties of this popular polymer clay. Harden in a domestic oven for a maximum of 30 minutes at a temperature of 110°C/230°F