The Ashford Complete Weaving Kit contains everything you need to get started with weaving. It includes the popular Ashford SampleIt rigid heddle loom on which you will be able to weave lengths of fabric up to 40cm wide – ideal for scarves, placemats and cushion covers, or sewn together for larger projects.
The contents of this excellent starter weaving kit are worth over £250.00!
- 40cm (16″) SampleIt Loom
- Canvas carry bag to fit the 40cm (16″) loom and accessories
- Two 30/10cm (7.5dpi) reeds – for double weave projects
- One 50/10cm (12.5dpi) reed for finer yarns
- 2 Shuttles
- 2 Pick Up sticks – for pattern techniques and double heddle weaving
- Warping Peg and Clamps
- 1 Double Ended Reed & Threading Hook
- Learn to Weave on the SampleIt Loom booklet
- The Ashford Book of Rigid Heddle Weaving – full of ideas and techniques!
- Two balls of Ashford 8 ply Tekapo Yarn (colours may vary)
- Full instructions to weave either a Houndstooth or Log Cabin scarf
- Cotton yarn to leash on with