George Weil & Sons Ltd supply art and craft materials to schools, colleges and universities. These educational materials are also supplied to tutors and craftsmen who run their own workshops and courses.
We are able to offer a 10% discount on all items (excluding individual products of £900.00 and above) on orders of £200.00 and above, and the offer is open to all bona-fide educational bodies and professional craft tutors.
Our products are primarily categorised within their relevant Craft section where you will find equipment such as weaving looms, screen printing frames, brushes, and lino cutters. The Materials section includes quick links to items you may need more frequently such as paints, dyes, felt making fibres, or weaving yarns, and the Tools section contains equipment and tools such as brushes, weaving shuttles and screen printing frames.
Please note the following before applying for an educational discount:
- The minimum order value to qualify for education discount is set at £200.00.
- A 10% discount on Education Supplies (excuding products with an individual value of £900.00 or more) is available for all bona-fide educational bodies. Teachers and tutors who can provide proof of teaching i.e. copy of an advert, course materials etc. can also benefit from this scheme.
- orders from education bodies can only be accepted if they are accompanied by an “official order” number, usually issued by the finance department.
- when placing an order only one form of discount can be applied at any time, you can use either your Education discount or discount offered in Specials Offers.
- payment must be made 30 days from the invoice date by either BACS system, credit card or cheque.
- we reserve the right to charge interest on overdue accounts. Interest will be charged at the minimum lending rate of Barclays Bank plc plus 5% per annum. Credit card payments will incur a 5% charge.
- goods will remain the property of George Weil & Sons Ltd until such time that payment has been received in full. Title is retained over all goods previously supplied to the value of outstanding invoices.
How to Order Education Supplies from George Weil:
Ordering through the Website:
If you are able meet the terms set out above, you can order your education supplies through the website. When you reach the Checkout page, select ‘Education Account Holders’ and enter your Purchase Order Number.
You will be sent an automated email confirmation of the order and our sales department will contact you separately if any further information is required.