- Your Cart (0)
Your shopping cart is currently empty.
Excellent beginner spinning wheel from Ashford. The Kiwi 2 spinning wheel is quick and easy to assemble and its robust construction ensures it will stand the test of time.
The Kiwi 2 is a single drive, double treadle wheel with a stretchy drive band that does not require adjustment when changing ratios. The scotch tension allows for easy control of the drafting process. The flyer is mounted centerally above the wheel so is convenient for both right and left hand use. Includes 3 large 90mm (3½") bobbins, a built-in lazy kate, threading hook, and learn to spin booklet. The wheel has a natural wood finish
- wheel diameter 45cm (17½")
- orifice 1cm (⅜") orifice height 70cm (27.75")
- bobbin capacity 130g (4-5oz)
- type of drive single drive single drive ratios 5.5, 7.25
- treadle double treadle
- weight 5.5kg (12lb) assembly required
Download the PDF for assembling the Ashford Kiwi 2 Spinning Wheel