200g Soda Ash
1. Use to fix Procion MX (Fibre Reactive) dyes.
2. Use for dissolving natural and synthetic indigo along with Thiourea Dioxide.
3. Use add alkalinity to a natural dyebath to modify colours.
4. Use 1 part to 4 parts Thiourea Dioxide for discharge paste.
5. Use to soften fibres and control the pH level in the pulp cooking process for hand papermaking. Bring to boil in a solution of roughly 4 teaspoons per 1 litre and simmer for at least 2 hours.
Take care with chemicals: can cause irritation to skin, eyes and respiratory system.