The Derwent Sketching Wallet contains a broad selection of sketching media including:
– 5 Derwent Graphic Pencils – for initial sketches
– 2 Derwent Watersoluble Pencils – with a soft wide watersoluble core to add subtle dimension
– 1 Derwent Onyx Pencil – even darker than a 9B; a Derwent Pencil Blender for softening harsh lines
– 1 Derwent Charcoal Pencil
– 3 Tinted Charcoal Pencils – charcoal with a subtle hint of colour
– An eraser and pencil sharpener
– An A5 Sketch Pad containing 30 sheets of acid free 165gsm paper. The paper in the Sketch Pad is classified as heavy weight which means it can take 10 layers of pencil before the paper deteriorates, it can also be used for light washes.
All these sketching materials are encased in a smart and practical black fold-over wallet with Velcro fastening. When shut the wallet measures 24cm x 18cm, 3.5cm deep.