The popular Ashford Jack Loom is back! Due to demand they have reintroduced their eight shaft, ten treadle loom.
This compact folding jack loom has a weaving width of 97cm (38″) weaving width, making it easy to weave beautiful fabrics for clothing, home furnishings and upholstery.
The loom features include:
- Eight shafts
- Ten treadles
- Bottom pivot beater with built-in shuttle race
- Easy action warp advancement with steel ratchet
- Large rising shed
- Friction rear brake
- Quiet smooth parallel lamms
- Smooth nylon shaft guides and easy shaft removal
- Folding back beam for storage and transport
- Built-in raddle with cap rail
- Removable front beam – for easy threading
- Removable back beam
- Handy shelf above castle
- Quick and easy warp stick attachment
Accessories included with the purchase of the Ashford Jack loom are a 12dpi (48/10) stainless steel reed, a 35cm (14″) Ashford Boat Shuttle, 5 cross sticks, 10 wooden warp sticks, and 100 texsolv heddles per shaft.