Effectively removes photo emulsion from screens after screen printing with Speedball Diazo Photo Emulsion.
1. Photo Emulsion should be washed out of your screen as soon as your print run is completed unless you want a permanent stencil.
2. Adult supervision is recommended for this procedure. Wear rubber gloves and an overall.
3. Be certain that all the ink has been removed from the screen fabric.
4. Apply Speedball Photo Emulsion Remover liberally to both sides of the stencil using a paintbrush.
5. Immediately scrub both sides of the stencil with a dry nylon bristle brush.
6. Again, apply Speedball Photo Emulsion Remover liberally to both sides of the stencil. Keep the screen in a horizontal position for three minutes.
7. Scrub both sides of the screen mesh with the nylon bristle brush and flush with a hard spray of hot water.
8. Once you have started removing Photo Emulsion you must not let the screen dry until completely clean.