A set of 6 brushes, each developed to produce different painterly effects. Includes (left to right):
- 1 inch wide Foam Brush for laying down a wash or painting large backgrounds.
- A Swordliner Brush for creating flowing marks and tear drop shapes and to glide between lines.
- A Fan Brush which when wet separates into fine points which can be utilised to create delicate marks such as hair, feathers or foliage.
- 1/2 inch wide Flat Brush for broad strokes or fine lines.
- A Rigger Brush for detailed intricate work.
- A Comb Brush for adding texture and hatching or when painting grasses and fur.