We are sorry but the Kiwi Spinning Wheels are not currently available until Spring 2022
The Ashford Kiwi 3 Spinning Wheel includes a three speed whorl and 3 large bobbins. It also has fold-up treadles which can be tucked away to make the wheel just 28cm deep for easy storage. The enhanced Ashford Kiwi 3 Spinning Wheel will appeal to new and experienced spinners.
- Robust construction quick and easy to assemble with the Allen key supplied
- Choose from either a natural or smooth lacquer finish
- Scotch tension (single drive) for precise tension adjustment
- Double treadle, mounted on polyurethane hinges, for effortless treadling
- 3 speed whorl with 5.5, 7.5 and 9.5:1 flyer ratios
- Sliding hook flyer with friction less yarn guides
- Quick and easy bobbin change with snap-in front flyer bearing
- Folding treadles for convenient transport and storage
- Timber veneered MDF wheel with ball bearings ensure smooth, silent spinning
- Dimensions: Wheel Diameter: 45cm (17½”) | Orifice Height: 69cm | Weight: 5.5kg (12lbs)
Accessories included with wheel:
- 3 large 130g (4-5ozs) capacity bobbins
- Wooden threading hook
- Built-in Lazy Kate
Choose from natural wood finish, or lacquered wood finish as in the photograph. Please note that the lacquered version of the Kiwi 3 Wheel is not held in stock and available to special order only. The wheel can be ordered with a 10% deposit.
The natural option (our photographs show the lacquered version) is left in the natural wood so that you can choose your finish. Make a statement and stain the wood any colour you like, or bring out the natural grain of the wood by applying Superior Danish Oil – the options are endless. Supplying Ashford products untreated means we are able to pass on a saving of the product cost, making them excellent value for you.