FREE Kromski Spinning Stool, worth £75.00 to the first person that orders the clear varnished Kromski Polonaise Spinning Wheel £730.00 (with FREE UK Delivery!)
The Polonaise Spinning Wheel has been designed in a traditional Norwegian style. It captures the fashion and refinement of wheels historically found in the Baltic areas of Poland and the Scandinavian Peninsula.
The wheel can be easily calibrated for the individual spinner by adjusting the tension, wheel angle, and flyer alignment. While the large 24″ drive wheel is suspended by pin and socket bearings to enable effortless treadling.
This beautifully presented spinning wheel encapsulates the workmanship and skill of the Kromski craftsmen. It is made from European Alder and Birch wood and has a clear varnish finish. It includes a separate Vertical Lazy Kate (pictured), 3 standard bobbins, a threading hook and spinning wheel oil.
- Wheel Diameter: 60cm (24 inches)
- Orifice Circumference: 10mm (3/8 in.)
- Standard Whorl Ratios: 8, 12, 16 and 20:1
- Additional jumbo whorl with 5.5 and 25:1
- Durable leather bearing on front and rear maidens
- Sturdy metal pin and socket bearings at wheel hub
- Hushed plastic bearings in bobbins
- Single Drive with Scotch Tension
- Double Drive
- Single Treadle
- Total Wheel weight : 7.3kg (16 lbs)