The Kromski Sonata spinning wheel which folds down easily to fit in its own padded pad – perfect for travel or safe storage. This full size single drive, Scotch tension wheel has a unique self-lubricating front maiden bearing and sealed ball bearings at the wheel hub, the brass bearings on the treadle and plastic bearings in the bobbins make it a smooth spinning experience. It also includes a 2 bobbin capacity on-board Lazy Kate.
Included with your Kromski Sonata Spinning Wheel are the padded bag, 3 Bobbins (120g/4.2oz capacity), Spinning Wheel Oil, and Threading Hook.
Made from beautiful European Alder and Birch wood and left in the natural wood so that you can choose your finish. Make a statement and stain the wood any colour you like, or bring out the natural grain of the wood by applying Superior Danish Oil – the options are endless. Supplying these Kromski Spinning Wheels untreated means we are able to pass on a saving of the product cost, making them excellent value for you.
- Wheel Diameter: 50cm (19 inches)
- Orifice Circumference: 10mm (3/8 in)
- Standard Whorl Ratios: 6.7, 12.5 and 14:1
- Durable brass bearings on wheel hub
- Hushed plastic bearings in bobbins
- Single Drive with Scotch Tension
- Double Treadle
- On board Lazy Kate (2 bobbin capacity)
- Total Wheel weight: 5kg (11.5 lbs)
- 5 year Manufacturer Warranty
Please note that the image of the folded wheel and bag shows the wheel with a varnished finish
This Kromski Spinning Wheel is also available in the following finishes, please call for details 01483 565800.