- Your Cart (0)
Your shopping cart is currently empty.
Effectively removes photo emulsion from screens after screen printing with Speedball Diazo Photo Emulsion.
1. Photo Emulsion should be washed out of your screen as soon as your print run is completed unless you want a permanent stencil.
2. Adult supervision is recommended for this procedure. Wear rubber gloves and an overall.
3. Be certain that all the ink has been removed from the screen fabric.
4. Apply Speedball Photo Emulsion Remover liberally to both sides of the stencil using a paintbrush.
5. Immediately scrub both sides of the stencil with a dry nylon bristle brush.
6. Again, apply Speedball Photo Emulsion Remover liberally to both sides of the stencil. Keep the screen in a horizontal position for three minutes.
7. Scrub both sides of the screen mesh with the nylon bristle brush and flush with a hard spray of hot water.
8. Once you have started removing Photo Emulsion you must not let the screen dry until completely clean.
Save while you shop. Look out for 'Buy More & Save!' offers - such as 15% off when you order 12 silk scarves - or visit Special Offers.
UK DELIVERY HAS BEEN AFFECTED BY THE PANDEMIC please see our revised Terms & Conditions.
We welcome orders from overseas customers. Please see our Terms & Conditions for further information.
Join our Community! Find product information, project ideas and news in our Blog, view Safety Data Sheets, or link to our social media sites. Take a look...
George Weil Gift Cards make great presents for creative people and can be redeemed against the value of any item found on this web site.
George Weil offers schools, colleges and professional craft tutors special discount terms when they buy art and craft supplies. Find out more...
George Weil & Sons is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 00321890.
Registered office: Old Portsmouth Road, Peasmarsh, Guildford, GU3 1LZ